Agilent (www.agilent.com) is a leader in life sciences, clinical research, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. With over 11,000 employees worldwide, the company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent's expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions.
Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where we help our customers achieve their goals:
• Food: Agilent products can help ensure that our global food supply is free of contaminants-whether chemical, viral, bacterial or microbiological
• Environmental and Forensics: From pesticides to pharmaceutical residues to trace metals, Agilent provides fast, accurate and sensitive analytical methods for monitoring contaminants affecting quality of life
• Pharmaceutical: Agilent has one of the broadest solutions portfolios of any company serving the pharmaceutical industry
• Diagnostics: Agilent's reliable diagnostic products give doctors the information they need in the fight against cancer and other diseases
• Chemical and Energy: The world runs on energy, and energy companies need to locate, extract and refine fuels efficiently and cost-effectively
• Clinical Research: Most life sciences and clinical research is done at top-tier universities, with funding from governments around the world