Date: September 14, 2021
Time: 10:00am (PDT)/1:00pm (EDT)
Join us for a webinar to recalibrate your thinking on QC rules and runs, perhaps something you haven't done in like 10, 20, 30 years?!?!
- Challenge your current practices and habits around tight ranges, repeating controls, and widening ranges…No more ranges as large as the side of a barn!
- Reduce the amount of time you spend trouble-shooting, calling technical support lines, and cursing your instrument/control vendors.
- Minimize the number of times you have to deal with false rejections, so you chase as few ghosts as possible. Ghosts are scary…you don’t want to chase them!
- Maximize your ability to detect important medical errors, so when something actually goes wrong, you really catch it. Catch the big fish…not the old leather boot!
1. Discuss and understand what QC Design is and all the variables that contribute to each test’s design.
2. Identify key benefits of implementing the correct QC Design strategy for each test.
3. Discover strategies to minimize false rejections and improve your detection of QC errors.
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.