Genetics may influence experience with cannabis and CBD. With increased access to legal cannabis and the research community expanding their focus on the medicinal uses of cannabinoids, more and more consumers are seeking cannabis for health and wellness. However, cannabinoids and terpenes are extremely complex and research tells us that users can have vastly different physiological responses to individual strains/chemovars or products. This makes it almost impossible to find a perfectly aligned product through trial and error. The truth is, cannabis is personal, and uncovering true endocompatibility for each individual user can be scientifically validated. Combining genomics with biomarkers and measurable outcomes allows us to develop better predictive inferences.
1. State the case that we are at the intersection where Precision Medicine meets Digital Health
2. Discuss how EndoDNA is using phyto-canabinoids and therapeutics to align with your DNA and Biometrics
3. Discuss the breakthrough scientific approach Endocanna Health has taken to solving for an individualized response to cannabinoids;
4. Define HyperPersonalization and BioCommerce
5. Discuss the latest research and scientific evidence to evaluate and confidently use cannabinoid therapeutics for individually defined optimal outcomes;
6. Explain the scientifically based, genetically focused resource that consistently and reliably matches individuals with the most compatible cannabinoid products;
7. Introduce research Endocanna Health is currently undertaking with industry partners.