We are delighted to bring you our locally curated Virtual Event – Inspired by Science. This one-day event will be broadcast live on Thursday 14th October 2021. It will bring together local and international thought leaders, technical experts and leading scientists to discuss a range of topics that focus on sustainability in the lab, current and future trends in science technology, digital science and diagnostics.
Speakers will share their findings, insights, and perspectives on key topics to advance science and facilitate collaboration. The sessions will be interactive and encourage delegates to ask questions and join the discussion. Our goal is to bring bright minds together to foster sharing ideas, learning, and inspiration to build a better future.
Join us and experience:
- Educational and engaging presentations created and presented by scientists for scientists
- Get involved throughout the event via interactive polls, Q&A and roundtable sessions.
- Interact with speakers, delegates and other like-minded experts in the advanced online chat platform
- Access the latest resources, including white papers, application notes, technical handbooks and guides.
- Visit our exhibit hall with interactive booths to learn more about products, services, view videos, download literature, and more
The tracks and topics for this event include:
Sustainability in the Lab
- Learn about energy auditing and efficiency in a laboratory environment
- Hear about ways to create greener, more sustainable lab and scientific facilities and how the right product choices can make a difference
- Join the discussions on how we can reduce lab waste to landfill
- Hear from My Green Lab - a global non-profit organization with a mission to build a culture of sustainablility through science
- And more...
Current and future trends in science tech, digital science and diagnostics
- Learn about the future in lab automation and digital science
- Hear about current and future trends and technology in diagnostics
- Hear from leading scientists about using the latest technology to improve patient outcomes in oncology, cell therapies and transplantation
- Find out about the newest product and technology releases
- And more...