Our Mission Statement: The Society of Biomolecular Imaging and Informatics (SBI2) is an international community of leaders, scientists, and students promoting technological advancement, discovery, and education to quantitatively interrogate biological models to provide high context information at the cellular level.
We are pleased to announce the 7th Annual High Content conference brought to you by The Society of Biomolecular Imaging and Informatics (SBI2) on September 16 and 17, 2020. This is our first Virtual Conference and we hope you will join us for a meeting that prioritizes interpersonal communications, high quality scientific presentations, and educational experiences that foster overall awareness of “up to date” techniques and the rapidly expanding strategies in imaging and informatics. This virtual meeting holds the most promise to bring to you all the outstanding features our members have come to expect from SBI2.
Registration and Poster Submissions are free this year.
This scientific event will feature 2 keynote speakers:
Lina Nilsson, Ph.D. - Senior Director of Data Science Product, Recursion Pharmaceuticals
Scott Fraser, Ph.D. - Professor of Biology, Bioengineering, & Convergent Biosciences University of Southern California.
Join our High Content 2020 Conference to:
- View Scheduled Scientific Sessions with live Q&A
- Scientific Session 1: Assay Development and High Content Screening Case Histories
- Scientific Session 2: High Content Imaging Applications to Tissue Engineering
- Scientific Session 3: High Content Imaging Innovations
- Scientific Session 4: Maximizing the Value of your Imaging Data
- Scientific Poster Session – see the Posters Tab for more information
- Deadline for poster abstract submission is August 7th, 2020
- Limited to 100 posters
- Visit the Exhibit Hall to meet with your favorite companies and learn the latest on their products and services
- Afternoon Roundtables – Live Zoom meetings for networking and sharing ideas on pre-selected scientific topics with peers from around the world.
- Zoom meetings limited to 500 participants per session
- Scientific Colloquium – Artificial Intelligence for Imaging Applications
- The High Content 2020 conference including presentations, posters and exhibitor booths will be accessible for 1 year
- Educational Webinars will be presented October-December within the conference environment