LabRoots is the leading scientific social networking website and producer of educational virtual events and webinars. Contributing to the advancement of science through content sharing capabilities, LabRoots is a powerful advocate in amplifying global networks and communities.
Founded in 2008, LabRoots emphasizes digital innovation in scientific collaboration and learning. We have become a primary source for current scientific news, webinars, virtual conferences and more. Join for free and become part of the largest scientific learning community in the world.
LabRoots, Inc. was ranked among the top entrepreneurial companies in America by Entrepreneur Magazine.
LabRoots was named a gold winner for the Sales Department of the Year from the Best in Biz Awards.
LabRoots was awarded the silver for Creative Department of the Year from the Best in Biz Awards.
The Best in Biz Awards selected the LabRoots marketing team as the bronze winner for Marketing Department of the Year.
The LabRoots mission is to provide relevant educational information and create connections among members to enable collaborations and virtual learning.
With a sleek new user interface, LabRoots users can access their profile, register for a Virtual Event or Webinar, start or join discussion groups and read up on trending news.
- Attend FREE Virtual Events, live and on-demand
- Watch Educational Webinars, live and on-demand
- Follow interesting or relevant group discussions, engaging with questions, comments, videos, images, files, and more
- Stay current on all trending news
- Watch and post videos, images, files, and links
- Connect, follow, and message your colleagues and peers
- Discover and share compelling Infographics
- Access thousands of scientific events, conferences, seminars, and webinars