LabRoots is the leading scientific social networking website, offering top scientific trending news and premier educational virtual events and webinars. Contributing to the advancement of science through content sharing capabilities, LabRoots is a powerful advocate in amplifying global networks and communities.
Founded in 2008, LabRoots emphasizes digital innovation in scientific collaboration and learning. We have become a primary source for trending scientific news, webinars, virtual conferences and more. Offering more than articles and webcasts that go beyond the mundane and explore the latest discoveries in the world of science, LabRoots users can stay atop their field by gaining continuing education credits from a wide range of topics through their participation in the webinars and virtual events. Join for free and become part of the largest scientific learning community in the world.
LabRoots, Inc. was ranked among the top entrepreneurial companies in America by Entrepreneur Magazine.
LabRoots was named a gold winner for the Sales Department of the Year from the Best in Biz Awards.
LabRoots was awarded the silver for Creative Department of the Year from the Best in Biz Awards.
The Best in Biz Awards selected the LabRoots marketing team as the bronze winner for Marketing Department of the Year.
The LabRoots mission is to provide relevant educational information, both through webcast productions and trending news content, and create connections among members to enable collaborations and virtual learning.
With a sleek new user interface, LabRoots users can access their profile, register for a Virtual Event or Webinar, start or join discussion groups and read up on trending news.
- Attend FREE Virtual Events, live and on-demand
- Watch Educational Webinars, live and on-demand
- Follow interesting or relevant group discussions, engaging with questions, comments, videos, images, files, and more
- Stay current on all trending news
- Watch and post videos, images, files, and links
- Connect, follow, and message your colleagues and peers
- Discover and share compelling Infographics
- Access thousands of scientific events, conferences, seminars, and webinars