How can I order from the LabRoots Store?
- Place your order online at www.labroots.com/store
- We do not accept mail orders or purchase orders.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover card and PayPal.
OUT OF STOCK
Something I want is out of stock. How soon will it be available or will you let me know?
We take pride in our products and will do everything possible to manage our inventory and stock the products. When a product does sell out or is low on inventory, we place an order to quickly fill that product. Our production group can fulfill an out of stock order within 3-5 days, so if you do place an order for a product that is out of stock, we will ship the product as quickly as we can. We understand time is of the essence, so LabRoots best practices are set in place to keep our customers happy.
Will I be charged sales tax?
We have operations in California and charge sales tax on orders shipping to this state. We will not charge sales tax for anywhere outside of the state of California.
Will I have to pay customs fees on my international order?
Please see the customs fees section on International Shipping on our shipping policy page for more information.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing address matches that of your payment method to avoid delays in order processing.
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
How do I use a coupon code?
When redeeming Coupon Codes during checkout, please note that only one coupon code can be used per order. Coupon Codes cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Certificates. If you forget to enter the discount code at check-out we cannot reverse the order, so please ensure valid coupon codes are entered at check-out.
What does the Order Status mean?
- Processing - Your order has been placed and transmitted to the packing & shipping department. Our warehouse staff is gathering your products and preparing them to be shipped.
- Shipped - Your order has been fully shipped. Your credit card or PayPal account has been charged.
- Delivered - Your order has been delivered.
- Canceled - Your order has been canceled, and your credit card or PayPal account has not been charged.
- Refunded - Your order has been refunded. Your credit card or PayPal account has been fully refunded.
- Exchanged - Your order has been fully or partially exchanged.
Can I check the status of my order?
Yes. Go into Orders, find the order you wish to track, click on the green Track Your Order button.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Can I make changes or cancel my order before it ships?
We may be able to if your order still shows as "Processing" status.
Our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Once the order has been sent to our warehouse for processing, neither you nor our customer service staff can change it. If your order status says anything other than "Processing," it can no longer be changed or canceled. You can contact us at email@example.com if you have questions on this topic.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
We take your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties, and we only use the information we collect from you to convey your order information or to send you catalogs and emails at your request. Read More