You must be logged in to see Alessandra Murgia's about summary.
Dr. ALESSANDRA MURGIA, M.D. Ph.D.
GRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION
• 1981: M.D. Degree, University of Padova School of Medicine.
• 1984: Specialised in Endocrinology, University of Padova.
• 1992. Ph.D. degree, "Dottorato di Ricerca in Scienze dello Sviluppo", Department of Pediatrics, University of Padova, Italy.
• 1995: Specialised in Pediatrics, University of Padova, Italy.
• 1985-1987: Post Doctoral Fellowship, Departments of Medicine and Human Genetics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, USA
• 1989 1991: Post Doctoral Fellowship, Department of Human Genetics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, USA
• Recipient of the 5th Nycomed Prize for basic research, The International Society of Paediatric Oncology, October 1995
RESEARCH GRANTS: National and EU Research Grants as a Primary Investigator/collaborator: AIRC; Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata Regione Veneto; COFIN/PRIN; (GENDEAF); EuroRett Project: European Consortium for the study of Rett Syndrome (E-Rare program, Sixth Framework); CARIPLO project 2010-0724; PI Third Party clause 10” of FP7-HEALTH-2013-INNOVATION-1 project DESIRE (Grant Agreement n.602531).
Author of 59 full papers published in international peer-reviewed and indexed scientific journals
Member of Doctoral and post-doctoral thesis committees.
Faculty of the PhD program in Developmental Sciences, Department of Woman’s and Child’s Health University of Padua
Professor of Pediatrics, Schools of Speech Therapy and Nursing University of Padua
Professor of Medical Genetics, School of Speech Therapy and School of Dietology University of Padua
MEMBERSHIPS SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
• American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)
• European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG)
• Italian Society of Human Genetics (SIGU)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics Department of Neurosciences and Department of Woman’s and Child’s Health University of Padua
Director Laboratory of Molecular genetics of Neurodevelopment Department of Woman’s and Child’s Health, University of Padua
Coordinator of the Multidisciplinary Fragile X Clinical Network, Padua University Hospital (Azienda Ospedaliera di Padova- AOP)
Vice-representative for the AOP Health Care Provider in the ERN-ITHACA (European Reference Network For Rare Congenital Malformations and Intellectual Disability)
Areas of interest: Neurodevelopmental disorders, Intellectual Disability/Autism Spectrum Disorders, Early Onset Epilepsy; Hereditary Deafness
You must be logged in to see Alessandra Murgia's contact details.
You must be logged in to see Alessandra Murgia's education details.
You must be logged in to see Alessandra Murgia's work experience details.