You've probably heard the saying, "Everything in moderation." But how true is that really - and how do you know when something becomes too much? Take mercury, for example. Ingesting just 200 milligrams of the stuff can kill you - but caffeine on the other hand....you'd have to drink 70 cups of coffee for its effects to be fatal. Here are some more facts you should know for how to best take everything in moderation.
1. One ground cherry pit has enough cyanide to kill you.
2. Eating 85 full-size chocolate bars could take you down.
3. For the average person (excepting some free-divers), four minutes without oxygen is about as much as your body can take.
4. Listening to music above 185 decibels could burst your lungs.
5. The world record for longest survival without sleep is 11 days.
Want to know more random trivia about moderation? Watch the video to learn more about how much marijuana you'd have to smoke or salty potato chips you'd have to eat before things turned dark.