How do you develop clinically relevant biomarkers?
Systematic tumor profiling with multi-omics tools and rapid analytical validation is a powerful way to discover clinically relevant biomarkers and increase the probability of success. The parallel analysis of any combination of SNP, copy number variation, gene expression and regulation, protein expression, or cellular analysis enables rapid identification of the most robust biomarkers for impactful clinical application. The data from one type of analyte can provide biological validation for another, enhancing the diagnostic power and increasing confidence in the final biomarkers selected towards routine clinical use.
During this webinar, three translational researchers will:
- Discuss their experience applying a multi-omics approach to tumor profiling in ovarian, pancreatic, and prostate cancers
- Demonstrate the use of advanced technologies enabling rapid efficient biomarker discovery and validation at the DNA, RNA, protein, and cellular levels
- Explain how the Affymetrix Tumor Profiling Grant has allowed them to undertake important projects aimed at improving cancer treatment that otherwise would not have come to fruition
- Answer your questions live during the broadcast!
- Understand how a multi-omics approach can increase confidence in cancer biomarker discovery
- Gain exposure to new translational research tools for whole-genome and whole-transcriptome profiling