DATE: April 12, 2016
TIME: 8am Pacific time, 11am Eastern time
- With over a decade of experience on a wide array of CE applications, SCIEX is continuing the rich history of CE assay support that started with Beckman Coulter.The PA 800 Plus provides a comprehensive, automated, and quantitative solution for the characterization and analysis of proteins. Innovative system design, best-in-class chemistries and trusted application support combine to ensure dependable operation and reliable results. The flexibility and robustness of the PA 800 Plus CE system allows us to offer the most comprehensive menu of applications, while meeting industry standards for assay portability and quantitation.
- Automated and Quantitative Applications Include:
- CE-SDS Molecular Weight Determination
- IgG Purity and Heterogeneity Analysis
- Capillary Isoelectric Focusing (cIEF) for Charge Heterogeneity
- Carbohydrate Profiling and Glycoprotein Microheterogeneity
- The PA 800 Plus is packed with technological advances that make it the industry-trusted solution for applications like CE-SDS and cIEF. Modular ultraviolet (UV), photodiode array (PDA) and laser-induced fluorescence (LIF) detectors can be easily interchanged, which makes switching between applications fast and simple. Pre-built, liquid-cooled capillary cartridges simplify instrument use and offer excellent reproducibility while still allowing for simple method development. The liquid thermostatting on the PA 800 Plus offers tighter temperature control leading to better injection, migration time, and peak area reproducibility.
- Introduction to and critical benefits for the use of capillary electrophoresis biologics analysis.
- Demonstration of core CE applications for purity and charge heterogeneity determination.
- Application of CE sample preparation and analysis for the characterization of biotherapeutic-associated glycans.