Date: November 30, 2022
Time: 9:00am (PST), 12:00pm (EST), 6:00pm (CET)
Researching the effectiveness of drugs for individuals and stratified groups can be accomplished through examination of inherited genetic traits. This pharmacogenomics approach enables the analysis of a broad range of data in an effort to gather all relevant information.
The Advanta™ Pharmacogenomics Assay provides an efficient and cost-effective solution that allows you to process SNPs and CNVs from up to 96 samples in a single workflow using extraction-free buccal swabs. You can achieve results in less than 4 hours with actionable content that can be customized to meet your needs. With a simple load-and-run protocol and automated reagent mixing using nanoliter volumes, microfluidics technology significantly minimizes pipetting steps, hands-on time and reagent consumption.
The webinar will detail key advantages of the Advanta assay. You will learn how you can:
Employ a simpler and shorter workflow that:
• Supports the use of extraction-free and extracted buccal swabs
• Combines the processing of SNPs and CNVs in a single run
• Delivers up to 96 sample results in ~4 hours
Gain the content coverage, performance and flexibility you need through:
• A validated core panel of 74 gene targets derived from professional guidelines
• The option to customize content as needed
• Multiple concurrent independent reactions that mitigate the risk of assay-assay interactions
Benefit from cost savings
· With nanoliter-scale reactions that minimize reagent and sample input requirements
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Information in this publication is subject to change without notice. Patent and License Information: www.standardbio.com/legal/notices. Trademarks: Standard BioTools, the Standard BioTools logo, Fluidigm, the Fluidigm logo and Advanta are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Standard BioTools Inc. (f.k.a. Fluidigm Corporation) or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. ©2022 Standard BioTools Inc. All rights reserved. 10/2022
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.