DATE: May 17, 2016
TIME: 7am Pacific time, 10am Eastern time, 4pm Swedish time
Data generation is becoming easier and easier and many organizations have matured in their data storage and data access solutions. However, within the fields of data exploration and analysis, bioinformaticians, statisticians and scientists struggle with multiple problems such as maximizing research output, keeping project lead times and utilizing resources wisely.
There are solutions available. The software program Qlucore Omics Explorer turns the world of bioinformatics software on its head. It’s so easy to use that a biomedical scientist no longer has to turn to an expert in Bioinformatics to explore data sets and verify hypothesis.
This is possible since the program is built around visualization and an intuitive user interface with focus on ease of use. The visualizations are combined with powerful statistical methods and mathematical algorithms to enable both data exploration, hypothesis generation as well as statistical tests and easy reporting. With Omics Explorer the user immediately see a visual presentation of all results and does not have to wait. Most actions only require one or two mouse-clicks!
In addition to the highly interactive work model based on dynamic PCA
, metrics such as the innovative Projection Score
guides also inexperienced users to select correct settings. In the newly released version (3.2) unsupervised clustering is added to further guide novel users.
Who should attend:
- Directors, managers and principal investigators in areas of biology, translational science, disease areas,…
- Bioinformaticians and data analysts
- Post docs and PhD students in biology, genetics, proteomics, medicine,…
- Learn how visualization supported by statistics can allow scientists to generate new ideas and bring them closer to data
- Understand how Qlucore Omics Explorer can shorten project lead times and free up bioinformatic resources.