Date: July 01, 2021
Time: 09:30am IST/12:00pm SGT/01:00pm JST, KST/03:00pm AEST/ 05:00pm NZST
We know that understanding cell culture is essential for life of your work. Gibco Galaxy Tour Webinar connects you to our Gibco experts who will share their knowledge and experience to help you master cell culture basics and achieve consistent results. Ensuring that you can grow consistently healthy cells in your experiments to produce the outcomes you’re hoping for. We will enhance your lab skills by connecting you to everything from basic cell culture knowledge to reducing risks in contamination and helping you to select the right media and reagents for your work.
- The basic cell culture knowledge
- Cell culture challenges and risks
- Cell culture innovations to optimize your workflow
- Understand the basics of FBS and important factors in serum selection
- You will be learning or revisiting new techniques to expand your horizons by understanding the basics of cell culture techniques that will help you to proceed to more advanced applications in future.
- You may enhance your lab skills by learning about the tips and tricks shared by the Gibco scientist and get to know about the variety of learning tools developed by our technical experts, across a variety of applications.
- You will also learnt about choosing the right fetal bovine serum for your specific cell culture needs—from basic research to specialty assays which is critical for optimal performance and cell growth in your culture medium.
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.