Date: March 16, 2022
Time: 9:00am (PDT), 12:00pm (EDT), 6:00pm (CEDT)
With a renewed and growing interest in therapeutic oligonucleotides (oligos) across the pharmaceutical industry, the requirements to characterize synthetic oligos have increasingly become more stringent to ensure safety and efficacy of the therapeutics. Two critical aspects include:
1. Characterization of the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and related substances including synthetic or process-related impurities.
2. Determination of in vivo exposure and clearance.
Aditya will highlight the characterization of oligo API and impurities utilizing microchip capillary electrophoresis (ZipChip) for separation of oligos, followed by high resolution mass spectrometry. Remco will highlight the use of the ZenoTOF 7600 for quantitative bioanalysis of several oligonucleotides down to levels as low as 1 ng/mL. Furthermore, high resolution analysis also reveals also reveals the very low level presence of impurities and modifications.
At the conclusion of this session, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the basics of the microchip CE-MS collaborating with ZipChip
- Discover the key advantages of how ZipChip CE-Qtof MS for oligo analysis application works over RPLC-MS
- Explain how Zeno trap technology and microflow chromatography provide more sensitivity for oligonucleotide analysis
- Identify best practices for quantitative bioanalysis of oligonucleotides
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.