DATE: May 27, 2020
TIME: 8:00am PT, 11:00am ET
Multiplexed immunofluorescent imaging sheds new light on cancer and other complex conditions. This imaging technique offers a deeper understanding of cells and their surroundings by providing a detailed view of disease biology, including different cell types, biomarker expression, and immune response. The ability to both quantify and spatially analyze cellular biomarkers in tissue, coupled with the opportunity to decipher cellular mechanisms for innovative targeted treatment strategies, has the potential to make cancer therapeutics more targeted and effective than before.
In this webinar, we will discuss how collaborative efforts and a focus on the critical needs of patients, researchers, and industry led to the development of Cell DIVE™ multiplexed immunofluorescence imaging. We incorporated existing, proven technologies and customer feedback to validate and continuously improve this novel imaging solution, providing new knowledge to all involved and advancing immuno-oncology in the process.
- Explore the complexity of the tumor microenvironment (histology, cell types, and proteins)
- Outline approaches for spatial cell analysis
- Reinforce the importance of reproducibility in multiplexed imaging, including antibody validation, controls, and calibration
- Gain tips to develop a robust, reliable multiplexed imaging applications
- Identification of customer needs and wants
- Incorporation of teamwork and continuous improvement through the sharing of data with both external collaborators and internal stakeholders
- Discuss product benefits and review how multiplexed imaging technology enables cancer researchers
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.