DATE: December 10, 2020
TIME: 9:00am PST, 12:00pm EST
Health systems across the globe continue to be challenged with aging populations, rising chronic diseases and changing care models. These increased demands and costs pressures are felt in every function, including the laboratory. While laboratories are facing demands, they are simultaneously being tasked to do so with limited budget and staff.
Leveraging Total Value of Ownership principles, Clemenceau Medical Center chose and implemented solutions that reduced expenditures and optimized staff utilization. Key achievements included:
- 40% reduction in QC material consumption
- 70% reduction in overtime expenses
- >200% Increase in tests per square meter
The importance of these operational improvements were magnified as the hospital system navigated how to best allocate its resources to provide best care during the global pandemic.
- Develop decision criteria based on Total Value of Ownership principles
- Review quantifiable outcomes achieved through the implementation of a synergistic end to end solution
- Identify how operational efficiencies can support business continuity strategies
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.