Date: June 21, 2022
Time: 8:00am (PDT), 11:00am (EDT), 5:00pm (CEST)
Predictive genomics is a powerful capability to help predict disease risk and understand drug response in order to improve health outcomes and manage costs. This presentation will provide an overview of genome-wide sequencing and genotyping strategies for predictive genomics research. We will introduce three key whole-genome technologies: whole genome sequencing (WGS), low-pass sequencing (LPS) and genome-wide AxiomTM microarrays, and discuss how they can be integrated into technology strategies across various applications of predictive genomics research.
In this webinar, Dr. Anu Mittal will:
- Provide an overview on the different technologies:
- Whole-genome sequencing (WGS)
- Low-pass sequencing (LPS)
- Axiom Microarrays
- Explore how the difference technologies can be integrated into strategies across various applications of predictive genomics research.
- Advantages and disadvantages of each technology
- When to use which technology in your research
- Key technologies used for predictive genomics research
- Applications suitable for each platform
- Benefits of using our Axiom Microarrays for Predictive Genomics
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.