Date: October 07, 2021
Time: 6:00am (PDT), 9:00am (EDT)
Join us for a comprehensive review and discussion of the basic fundamentals of weighing and moisture determination, including the influence various external factors can have on accuracy and reproducibility of results.
As part of the discussion, we will review the importance of calibration and qualification of balances and how to meet the requirements needed to weigh in regulated environments - such as GLP/ GMP and USP Chapter 41. When it comes to optimizing moisture analysis, we will analyze the importance of sample preparation and reveal tips and tricks for achieving the best results for a variety of sample types.
- Describe which factors can have an influence on achieving optimal weighing results
- Discover the importance of regular calibration and qualification of balances
- Recognize how to meet the requirements necessary to weigh in regulated environments
- Identify tips and tricks for optimizing moisture analysis in a variety of sample types
- Explain which role sample preparation play in achieving optimal results when analyzing samples for moisture content
Register now and don´t miss this great event.
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.