DATE: January 22, 2019
TIME: 9:00am PST, 12:00pm EST
Devon Brewer describes the essentials for pursuing research grants from private foundations and corporations. Specifically, Devon Brewer will review:
- Reasons to pursue research funding from private foundations and corporations
- Matters to consider before seeking such support
- Tools and strategies for finding private foundation/corporate grant opportunities
- Common procedures and approaches in applying for private foundation/corporate grants
- Good practices for developing grant proposals.
As a result of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the matters to consider before pursuing private foundation/corporate funding for research.
- Identify the tools and strategies for finding private foundation and corporate grant opportunities.
- Describe common procedures and approaches in applying for research funding from private foundations and corporations.
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.