Date: Tuesday, June 30th, 2015
Time: 11:00AM PDT, 2:00PM EDT
There is a growing interest of LC-tandem MS in clinical laboratories because this analytical technique can provide definitive identification and quantitation of target compounds using chromatographic separations and specific transitions of tandem MS from precursor ions to product ions. Users can use LC-tandem MS to develop their own tests, use smaller amounts of samples, and measure several analytes in a single run.
In this webinar, Dr. Joseph Di Bussolo, will discuss how you can use LC-tandem MS to simplify laboratory workflows, improve time-efficiency, increase utilization of the mass spec, and streamline data processing and record keeping. Various example compounds and workflows will be used to demonstrate 1) multiple channel HPLC (two or four channels) with or without (dilute and shoot) online sample cleanup 2) tandem MS for identification of multiple compounds in a single analytical run 3) data processing software designed to streamline laboratory workflows with built-in flexibility for assigning roles and responsibilities with an audit trail function to help ensure integrity of results.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. Not available in all countries.
Key Learning Objectives:
- LC-tandem MS for identification and quantitation of target compounds in one analytical run
- Multiple channel HPLC with or without online sample cleanup
- Streamline laboratory workflows using data processing software
- Software with three permission levels (technicians, supervisors, and directors) and an audit trail function to help ensure integrity of results
Who Should Attend:
- Clinical Lab Supervisors
- Clinical Scientists
- Hospital Administrators
- Reference Lab Managers
- Anyone interested in lab-developed tests using LC-tandem mass spectrometry