Air pollution plagues not only our cities but also our homes. This video follows a family through their journey to try to make their lives less polluted. Here are some tips of how you can do the same:
1. Don't smoke indoors
2. Make sure your kitchen is well-ventilated, especially if you have a gas stove.
3. Use a dehumidifier and/or air conditioner to reduce moisture.
4. Remove carpeting or maintain areas well-vacuumed or dusted.
5. Use carbon monoxide detectors.
6. Don't overuse air fresheners.
7. Washing bedding, linens, and curtains regularly.
Want to learn more about avoiding pollution throughout your day? Watch the video for new ideas!