The ABSA International Conference is the largest biosafety and biosecurity conference in the world! The conference will provide solutions to tackle your most challenging issues, present fascinating case studies, and showcase the latest developments in biosafety and biosecurity. ABSA International's educational sessions offer insights into the ever-changing world of biosafety and biosecurity, keeping you updated on the latest techniques and best practices. You'll have opportunities to virtually network with your peers and discuss common issues, share advice, and exchange ideas. There will also be virtual commercial exhibits showcasing the latest technologies in biosafety and biosecurity.
is open for the Virtual 63rd Annual Biosafety and Biosecurity Conference. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Conference Highlights
- 3 full days of scientific presentations addressing the latest developments in biosafety and biosecurity
- Posters sessions covering global biosafety and biosecurity topics
- Presentations, Exhibits, and Posters will be November 4-6, 2020
- There will be opportunities for networking and engagement with chat boxes and virtual meeting rooms.
- Exhibitors and Sponsors will be able to showcase their products and services through links, videos, and live chat.