Labroots is excited to bring leading academia and industry experts, research scholars, healthcare and medical professionals, clinicians, oncologists, and top scientists under one virtual roof at our 11th Annual Event in the Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology Week Virtual Event Series, hosted on October 3-5, 2023.
Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology Week 2023 will offer a 3-day content-rich program providing invited lectures, thought-provoking discussions and posters to explore global developments and advancements in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of different cancer types. Each year, we see progress in immunotherapy and treatments in targeted and personalized therapeutics and drug development, and a decrease in mortality rates due to a strong focus on learning more about the origination of the disease.
Recent breakthroughs in immuno-oncology research translate into a paradigm shift to attacking cancer, and the benefits of immuno-oncology have resulted in long-lasting tumor regression where surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and targeted therapy proved less effective. As immuno-oncology is considered by some to be one of the most promising areas of research in the world of anti-cancer therapeutics, you'll also learn from experts how immunotherapies can work alone, together, or in a combination with other treatments to fight cancer.
Last year's tracks included the following:
- The Role of Evolution and Evolutionary Medicine in Understanding Drug and Radiation Resistance of Cancer
- The Latest in Immunotherapy and Other Novel Cancer Therapeutics
- Health Disparities: How Cancer Impacts the Underrepresented and Underserved
- Integrating Genetics into Standard of Care and Precision Medicine
- The Role of the Tumor Stromal Microenvironment in Tumor Dormancy and Resistance to Therapy
- New Advancements in Immuno-Oncology
- Cell Therapy Innovation
- Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Innate Immunity Considerations
- Microbiome and Cancer
- New Adaptive Immunity Considerations
- Emerging Targets for Immuno-Oncology Therapy
- Overcoming Obstacles in the Immunosuppressive Tumor Micro-environment
- Molecular and Epigenetic Modulation
- Cancer Immunotherapeutics and COVID-19
- Novel Cell Therapy Targets and Engineering Strategies
- Advancing Cancer Immunotherapies to the Clinic
Call for Posters — Virtual poster sessions offer the opportunity to present data to a global audience via a PDF poster and video summary, and discuss results with interested colleagues through email. Plan now to have your poster included in the 2023 Cancer Research and Oncology Virtual Event. Submission is free. Submit your abstract here.
Our virtual conference allows you to participate in a global setting with no travel or cost to you. The event will remain open for 2 years from the date of the live event, and the webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. This virtual conference also offers increased reach for the global cancer research and immuno-oncology community with a high degree of interaction through live-streaming video and chat sessions.
Labroots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this event, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit per presentation for a maximum of 35 credits.
Connect with us!
When you attend the event remember to use the hashtag #LRcancer to follow the conversation and connect with other members of the global Cancer & Oncology Research community! Follow @Cancer_LR on Twitter and @CancerResearchandOncology.LR on Facebook to connect with our specialist Cancer & Oncology writers and stay up to date with the latest news in Cancer & Oncology Research.
Now, you can also join our Cancer Research & Oncology networking group on LinkedIn!