With traditional NGS, long turnaround times (TAT) of 4+ weeks and high failure rates due to quantity not sufficient (QNS) are common. The Ion Torrent™ Genexus™ System is a better testing solution: it decreases TAT to as little as 1 day from sample to results,* and essentially eliminates QNS failure, achieving success using tissue samples as small as 10 ng. Join us to learn how the Genexus System can improve your lab’s efficiency and increase your testing success rates.
By the conclusion of this session you will understand:
- A pathologist’s perspective on the importance of in-house NGS testing for precision oncology research
- The importance of getting results as fast as possible for the maximum number of samples
- Benefits of the Genexus System in a post‑pandemic laboratory
- Financial and operational impacts of the Genexus System for in-house genomic profiling
1. Understand the value of the Genexus in a post-pandemic environment
2. Explore the financial & operational impacts of the Ion Torrent Genexus™ System for in-house
This virtual meeting will be conducted within OncomineWorld in our virtual auditorium. OncomineWorld is so much more than your traditional virtual event – you can navigate to many different areas and experience a new level of virtual interactivity. Within OncomineWorld you can…
- Explore the NGS Oncology Application Hall and its many specialty booth-labs including immuno-oncology research, emerging NSCLC biomarkers, liquid biopsy, PIK3Ca research testing, and hemato-oncology research
- Visit our virtual lab to experience the new world of easy and fast NGS - the Ion Torrent Genexus System - and become familiar with our well-proven workhorse, the Ion Torrent GeneStudio system, with its many applications
- Earn continuing education (CE) credits by listening to 12 educational talks from leading NGS users on topics such as comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP), the future of precision oncology biomarkers testing in the routine clinical space, personal experiences with different NGS products and solutions, and much more
- Visit the Precision Oncology Hall to access videos, posters and more on the future potential of NGS in the clinic
- See the latest research by Thermo Fisher Scientific in the Poster Hall.
* Specimen-to-report workflow will be available after the Ion Torrent™ Genexus™ Purification System and integrated reporting capabilities are added in 2021.