Date: October 14, 2021
Time: 8:00am (PDT), 11:00am (EDT)
The primary role of B cells is to secrete antibodies, boosting our adaptive immune responses, making them an essential part of our immune system. With such an imperative function, they are of great research interest in basic to clinical studies. B cells also play crucial role in antibody-based drug development. However, their complex forms and subsets can lead to difficult analysis.
During this webinar we will share insights into:
• B cell development and clarification on the key differences between human and mouse B cell subsets and markers.
• Our recombinant antibody technology and the MACSQuant® Family, explaining its advantages for B cell analysis
• The MACSQuant® Tyto® Cell Sorter, identifying key benefits of B cell flow sorting using this device for fast, gentle and efficient B cell sorting in therapeutic antibody discovery.
• Our application data and example panels for standardized and reproducible flow analysis of different B cell subsets in both human and mouse samples
- Discuss B cell development and classification
- Discuss REAfinity recombinant antibody technology
- Discuss the MACSQuant® Family
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.