Date: October 1, 2020
Time: 10:00am (PDT), 1:00pm (EDT)
Rodent bile collection studies can be challenging. Not only do they require a technically difficult surgery, but there is also a learning curve for the equipment. Luckily, infusion and sampling products are continually evolving to improve scientific results while reducing animal use and refining methodologies. In this session we will explore both the tools and techniques that will make your studies more successful. This includes a spotlight on the CannuLockTM Catheter Access ButtonsTM which are a game-changer for successful bile collection studies.
Some of the covered topics include:
- Surgical technique and the use of bile shunting caps
- Recovery recommendations
- How to improve patency and catheter access with Catheter Access Buttons
- Helpful hints while running your studies
- Trouble-shooting practices to improve your outcomes
Our presenters will help you understand how BDC studies can be made simpler, safer and more reliable for both the subjects and the researchers.
- Basic tips to improve surgical outcomes for bile duct surgery
- The most common set-ups for bile studies and the pros and cons of each
- A basic understanding of why bile collection studies are performed and why they are important for drug development.
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.