Date: July 20, 2022
Time: 8:00am (PDT), 11:00am (EDT), 5:00pm (CEST)
Have your research results or laboratory processes been bogged down by poor staining quality of histology slides? We all know that proper tissue processing is a key element to downstream staining quality, but do you know how to properly assess if your laboratory’s tissue processing is effective?
In this webinar, Senior Field Applications Specialist Robin Fitzl shares insights gleaned from her years of experience in the histology laboratories. Learn from Robin as provides insights via example of “what good looks like” in proper tissue processing, shares tips on what is “Optimal and Not”, and guide practitioners in obtaining high-quality staining results by optimizing tissue processing.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Discuss Pre-Analytics and the impact of delayed fixation and artifacts on tissue processing
- Discuss fixation and the impact of incomplete fixation on tissue processing
- Describe elements of proper prosection
- Determine satisfactory processing of samples
- Explain why routine maintenance is a critical success factor to proper tissue processing
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.