Date: December 07, 2021
Time: 10:00am (PST)
The RNAscope technology allows high sensitivity and spatial resolution providing pivotal single-cell information to gain better insights into tumor immunology, the complex and heterogeneous tumor microenvironment and its dynamics in cancer initiation, progression, and metastasis. Using the different assays under the RNAscope technology umbrella, it is possible to simultaneously visualize and assess the gene expression of cytokines, chemokines, immune cell markers, tumor cell markers and checkpoint markers within the tumor microenvironment (TME). In this webinar you will learn about using the RNAscope technology to-
- Understand complex spatial relationship among different cell types within the TME
- Profile immune checkpoint markers and other therapeutic targets
- Characterize immune cell types and activation states
- Detect splice variants and point mutations implicated in cancer
- Support development of effective cell therapies by visualizing engineered cells in pre- clinical models
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this webinar, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit once you have viewed the webinar in its entirety.