Michelet Dorceus: Has a bachelor degree in biology and chemistry from Salem State University. He has been working in process development and manufacturing in the biotechnology / biopharmaceutical industry for over 12 years. He has worked for Abbott, Wyeth, Massachusetts Biologic Laboratory, Shire Pharmaceutical and now with Eppendorf North America.
Michelet has held numerous positions; most recent was at shire as a Sr. Development Specialist.
Michelet possesses a wide range of experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Automation and equipment design
- Management of Bioreactor Operations
- Project management of complex processes
- Identification, investigation and resolution of process issues
- Validation and documentation of processes
- Implementation of new technology (Delta-V and Finesse systems) to automate the
- Bioreactor control system and continuous flow centrifuge
- Hiring, training and management of employees.