Labroots is pleased to announce the 6th Annual Event in the Bioprocessing Virtual Event Series! Join us for this free, one-day event on April 3, 2024 as we discuss upstream and downstream processing, analytical development and quality, formulation and stability, cell and gene therapy production, and manufacturing.
Last years event included the following tracks and topics:
- Drug Discovery & Preclinical Development
- Characterization of Novel Biotherapeutics
- High Throughput Methods in Discovery
- Non-Animal Methods for Early Characterization
- Upstream Processing
- Cell Culture Optimization and Cell Line Development
- Microbial Processes Development and Optimization
- Emerging Expression Systems
- Perfusion vs. Batch Operation for Cell Culture
- Modeling and Simulation
- Downstream Processing
- Detection and Characterization of Impurities in Biologics
- Continuous Processing
- Advances in Purification Unit Operations
- Advances in Nonchromatographic Purifications
- Analytical & Quality
- Rapid Methods to Access Quality and Stability of Biologics
- Online Process Monitoring
- Real-time QA/QC for Rapid Release
- PAT Implementation for Process Control
- Cell, Gene and Nucleic Therapies (Novel Modalities)
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing/Analytics
- Gene Therapy Manufacturing/Analytics
- Nucleic Acid Manufacturing/Analytics
- mRNA Vaccine Manufacturing/Analytics
- Regulations and Standards
- Digital Biomanufacturing and Industry 4.0 Concepts
- Process Characterization, Modeling & Control
- Agile and Mobile Manufacturing
- Integrated/Continuous Production
Call for Posters — Virtual poster sessions offer the opportunity to present data to a global audience via a PDF poster and video summary, and discuss results with interested colleagues through email. Plan now to have your poster included in the 2024 Bioprocessing Virtual Event. Submission is free. Submit your abstract here.
Our virtual conference allows you to participate in a global setting with no travel or cost to you. The event will remain open for 2 years from the date of the live event, and the webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. This virtual conference also offers increased reach for the global bioprocessing community with a high degree of interaction through live-streaming video and chat sessions.
Labroots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this event, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit per presentation for a maximum of 35 credits.
Connect with us and other members of the Bioprocessing community!
When you attend the event remember to use the hashtag #LRbioprocessing to follow the conversation and connect with other members of the global Bioprocessing community! Follow bioprocessing-related pages @CellBiology_LR on Twitter and @CellandMolecularBiology.LR on Facebook to connect with our specialist Cell Biology Sciences Writers and stay up to date with the latest Trending News in Cell Biology!
Use #LRbioprocessing to follow the conversation!