Labroots is pleased to announce the 5th Annual Bioprocessing Virtual Event! Join us for this free, one-day event on April 5, 2023 as we discuss upstream and downstream processing, analytical development and quality, formulation and stability, cell and gene therapy production, and manufacturing.
Last year's event included the following topics and tracks:
- Characterization of Novel Biotherapeutics
- Detection and Characterization of Impurities in Biologics
- Rapid Methods to Access Quality and Stability of Biologics
- Cell Culture Optimization and Cell Line Development
- Microbial Processes Development and Optimization
- Cell-free manufacturing (or Unconventional Expression Systems to cover novel hosts)
- Perfusion vs. Batch Operation for Cell Culture
- Modeling and Simulation
- Continuous Processing
- Advances in Purification Unit Operations
- Advances in Nonchromatographic Purifications
Analytical & Quality
- Online Process Monitoring
- Real-time QA/QC for Rapid Release
- PAT Implementation for Process Control
Cell, Gene and Nucleic Therapies (Novel Modalities)
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing/Analytics
- Gene Therapy Manufacturing/Analytics
- Nucleic Acid Manufacturing/Analytics
- Vaccine Manufacturing/Analytics
- Regulations and Standards
- Digital Biomanufacturing and Industry 4.0 Concepts
- Process Characterization, Modeling & Control
- Agile and Mobile Manufacturing
- Cell Free Synthesis
- Integrated/Continuous Production
Call for Posters — Virtual poster sessions offer the opportunity to present data to a global audience via a PDF poster and video summary, and discuss results with interested colleagues through email. Plan now to have your poster included in the 2023 BioProcessing Virtual Event. Submission is free. Submit your abstract here.
Our virtual conference allows you to participate in a global setting with no travel or cost to you. The event will remain open for 2 years from the date of the live event, and the webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. This virtual conference also offers increased reach for the global bioprocessing community with a high degree of interaction through live-streaming video and chat sessions.
Labroots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this event, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit per presentation for a maximum of 35 credits.
Use #LRbioprocessing to follow the conversation!