A good quality process lays the foundation for quality research results. Leica Biosystems welcomes the global Life Science community to discuss the importance of focusing on “why quality matters” throughout the workflow cascade of tissue-based research and its impact on downstream results.
Join us as our experts provide opportunities to inquire into how optimizing efficiencies can help build trustworthiness, improve quality, and impact your downstream staining applications.
Explore 5 categories covering the end-to-end solution of tissue-based research workflows, covering preparation through multiplex staining. This event offers the opportunity to engage with us and learn how to assess each step of the pre-staining process with an eye to quality that can create repeatable and reliable results. The categories covered will include:
- Tissue Preparation: An essential element for good quality staining of a tissue specimen is thorough fixation and subsequent tissue processing.
- Sectioning: Consistency in tissue section thickness, and the chemistry of tissue adherence to slides is crucial in producing the most intact and reliable morphological specimens that are required for high-quality staining.
- Routine Staining (H&E): Staining quality depends on all preceding steps: fixation, processing and microtomy. Protocols chosen, as well as consumables used, might and will affect coloration and intensity of the stained specimens.
- Fluorescence/Chromogenic Staining: Choosing the appropriate detection method for tissue targets will allow researchers to produce the most compelling visual images to support their research goals.
- High-plex Multiplexing: There are several significant factors to consider when developing high-plex analysis of proteins or mRNA on a single FFPE tissue section.
Register now! Participants will be able to:
- Learn directly from Leica Biosystems product and application experts about the critical nature of upstream workflow application on downstream results
- Explore the virtual art gallery
- Connect with peers
- Resource Hub: Access the latest product and applications content
We look forward to meeting with you at this exciting event!
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES