Date: July 19, 2022
Time: 8:00am (PDT), 11:00am (EDT), 5:00pm (CEST)
Cryo-EM is rapidly becoming the method of choice for structural biologists and biochemists around the world, helping these scientists accelerate their research and expand their analytical capabilities. Images of molecular details and protein structure created with cryo-EM help researchers understand protein function and disease mechanisms and facilitate effective drug design.
Cryo-EM could be a good fit for your lab or institution if:
• You want to discover deeper insights by observing proteins in their native states.
• You work with small sample sizes and/or study proteins in multiple conformations.
• You seek to provide valuable tools for your undergraduate or graduate facilty to expand education in this explosive field.
Learn how you can join the growing community of over 300 life science institutions who are using cryo-EM to expand our understandings in 3D structure determination.
- Discuss how cryo-EM provides valuable research solutions in structural biology, biochemistry, biophysics and cell biology.
- Perform important steps in the workflow to simplify the processes to get started.
- Clarify specific considerations for infrastructure and lab and personal requirements.
Webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing after live event.