Agilent Technologies is pleased to bring you the Biopharma Workflow Symposium: Advances in Glycan and Sialic Acid Analysis. This one-day virtual event aims to serve as a platform to bring the biopharma community together to discuss the latest innovations and end-to-end workflow solutions in glycan and sialic acid analysis. Agilent offers a complete portfolio of samples to answers solutions to allow you to characterize released N-glycans, glycopeptides and intact glycoproteins efficiently and with confidence.
Join the Agilent Virtual event to:
- Attend live and on-demand educational webinars to learn how to optimize and streamline your analysis.
- Participate in a live panel discussion to stay connected to new developments in glycan analysis, further your research, and have your research bottleneck questions answered in an interactive format.
- Access and download a variety of application notes, posters, white papers and brochures to enhance your knowledge.
- Interact and network live with Agilent’s technical product experts.
- Visit our virtual product booth to learn more about featured products, view videos, request literature, access resources and chat with sales and technical representatives.
At Agilent, we have an unwavering commitment to provide trusted answers to the challenges you face – through interacting and partnering with the global scientific community, we strive to accelerate your goals by bringing you solutions and insights that lead to greater outcomes.
Our virtual conference allows you to participate in a global setting with no travel or cost to you. The event will remain open 12 months from the date of the live event. The webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. We look forward to having your join us for the informative and interactive event.
Attend our live symposium – and get a limited-edition Agilent "I glyCAN" beaker mug by filling out a short survey. You must be registered to attend live event.