This full day event will provide 'in-lab' training on cannabis safety and quality testing, with no need for you to travel. We will bring you into our R&D labs where you will see live video demos from our scientists on various aspects of cannabis potency and purity testing. Whether you are new to the industry or are a seasoned scientist, join us to learn new techniques and approaches, and pick up tips and tricks to optimize your testing.
The workshop will include:
- Live-streamed video trainings from our labs throughout the day
- Trainings ranging from lab basics to more advanced techniques
- Topics include:
- Potency testing - Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Purity testing - sample prep, HPLC, LC-MS, ICP-MS and GC-MS approaches for analytical
testing of pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals and more
- Unique microbial testing techniques
We will also be holding an 'Ask The Expert' session in the afternoon so you can chat with us about current challenges in your lab or ask any burning questions you may have.
At MilliporeSigma we love to collaborate with the scientific community and we look forward to having you join us for this event!