The 3rd Annual Event in the Cannabis Sciences Virtual Event Series is now available On-Demand. The Cannabis Sciences planning committee planned and selected speakers that best embody the overall challenges, opportunities, and issues in the current landscape around cannabis sciences.
The theme for this years event is Cannabis in 2020: The Evolution of Science, Research and Legislation with the following Topics:
Medical Cannabis: Therapeutic Updates >>
- Medical Trials and Data
- Clinical Experiences: Physicians share real-world patient responses to medical cannabis
Quality Control >>
- Methods of Color Remediation/Removal of Specific Contaminants/Distillate Production
- QA/QC for the Cannabis Extraction Lab Using LIMS
- Managing Mold and Bacteria Risk
Regulatory Landscape - Beyond the US >>
- Regulatory Compliance
- How to Avoid Mistakes of California in Future Markets
- Optimal Regulation Policies for Safety
- How Regulations Impact Healthcare and Quality of Life
Evolving Laboratory Landscape >>
- Future of Testing for Rare Cannabinoids, Terpenes and Flavonoids
- LIMS for the Cannabis Industry - From Seed to Sale
- Automation of Cannabis Method Development
Hemp Science and Testing >>
- Opportunities and Hazards of the Hemp CBD Market
Advancements in Cultivation and Extraction Methods and Technologies >>
- Plant Genetics
- Cultivation Research
- Managing Climate
Our virtual conference allows you to participate in a global setting with no travel or cost to you. The event will remain open 6 months from the date of the live event. The webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. This virtual conference also offers increased reach for the global microbiology community with a high degree of interaction through live-streaming video and chat sessions.
Like the 2019 conference, this event will be produced on our robust platform, allowing you to watch, learn and connect seamlessly across all desktop or mobile devices. Equipped with gamification and point system, you can now move around the entire event, earning points for a chance to win one of LabRoots' most popular T-shirts.
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this event, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit per presentation for a maximum of 20 credits.
Use #LRcannabis to follow the conversation!