The 6th annual Laboratory Animal Science (LAS) virtual conference is now available On- Demand!
This is a premier online-only conference focused on laboratory animal science. This year’s Program Committee led by Dr. Szczepan Baran, Global Head of Animal Welfare and Compliance Training at Novartis Pharmaceuticals, and composed of over 20 world renowned experts, decided on the theme of this conference to be Advances and Challenges in Laboratory Animal Science in 2017 with the following tracks:
- Breeding and management of transgenic large or unconventional animal species
- Advances in daily evaluation and assessment of laboratory animals including automatization and video monitoring
- Advances and challenges in surgery, anesthesia and euthanasia
- Advances in environmental enrichment of new animal models
- Education and training with concentration on continuous professional development
- Non-commercial technical trade track addressing topics listed above
LAS virtual conference brought together scientists, students, veterinary technicians, veterinarians, technical support staff, IACUC administrators and committee members, as well as training and compliance personnel from around the world to learn about recent advances and challenges within laboratory animal science. Do not miss the opportunity to participate along such a diverse group of experts during this groundbreaking conference, which is absolutely free to all participants. No crowded airports, delayed flights or expensive hotel rooms, but still the look and feel of a first-rate conference with world renowned experts.
Conference participants will be able to:
- Search and attend session(s) of their choice
- Ask questions of the speakers via live video
- Chat live with your peers
- Receive Continuing Education Credits
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
RACE Continuing Educational Credits
The 2017 conference will be approved by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards for Continuing Education for veterinarians and veterinary technicians to receive RACE CE credits, and will also meet AALAS and CALAS continuing education criteria.
Use #LRlas to follow the conversation