Our 7th Annual Neuroscience Virtual Event is now available On-Demand! The event will remain open 6 months from the date of the live event. The webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing.
The theme of this year’s event was the Biological Basis of Behavior. The brain and nervous system are the physical base underlying all cognitive and motor behaviors. Using approaches that range from biological to computational, Neuroscience 2019 addresses the role of these structures at multiple levels of observation from molecular to functional.
Topic's for this years event included:
- Pioneering Our Understanding of the Human Brain
- NIH BRAIN Funding Opportunities
- BRAIN Initiative Scientific Updates
- Innovative Neurotechnologies
- Clinical Updates
- Perspectives on Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- Perspectives on Central Circuits
- Computational Psychiatry
- Rare Diseases
- Emerging Roles of the Immune System in Brain Function and Behavioral Processes
LabRoots is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program. By attending this event, you can earn 1 Continuing Education credit per presentation for a maximum of 30 credits.
Use #LRneuro to follow the conversation!