BioConference Live makes it easier and more cost-effective for the neuroscience research community to come together online through live video webcasts and real-time networking. BioConference Live attendees learn new concepts, tools and techniques that they can apply to research and diagnosis. BioConference Live requires no travel or time away from the lab or hospital, yet delivers all the benefits of a physical conference. Attendees can earn free CME and CE Credits.
This years topics will include: Chemical Neuroanatomy, Emerging Therapies, Imaging Methods, Psychiatric Disorders; Autism, Multiple Sclerosis, Depression, Schizophrenia, OCD, Neurobiology, Anatomy, Basic Mechanisms, Techniques, Optogenetics, BRAIN initiative, Translational Neuroscience, and other topics.
This event will bring together research scientists, post docs, principal investigators, lab directors and professionals from around the world to learn about recent advances in neuroscience. This conference offers an amazing opportunity as it is free to participants, and there will be no out-of-pocket expenses for travel. However, participants will still benefit from interacting with a global community of like-minded colleagues, without leaving the comfort of their office or home.
Conference participants will be able to:
- Attend interactive live streaming video sessions
- Have their questions answered in real-time by industry experts
- Chat live with peers and speakers
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
- No crowded airports, delayed flights or expensive hotel rooms, but still the look and feel of a first-rate conference with world renowned experts.
- Participants also benefit from the fact that experts and vendors are more accessible, no more waiting in line to speak to someone.
Think it is too good to be true? Check out the venue and become a believer.