The theme of this conference is a range of genetics and genomics topics such as Bioinformatics and Quantitative Genomics, Cancer Detection, Cancer Genomics, Clinical Genomics, Complex Diseases, Environmental Genomics, Epidemiology and Population Genetics, Epigenetics/Epigenomics, FDA, Regulatory, Law, Gene expression, Gene Therapy, Genetics and Genomics Testing, Genomic medicine, Genomics of IPS cell lines, Post-GWAS-era, Precision Medicine, Prenatal, Prokaryotic Genetics, Sequencing or NGS, Synthetic and Systems Biology, Translational and Discovery Genomics and much more. Attendees can earn free CME, CE and CEU Credits.
The learning objectives for this conference are as follows:
- Ability to contrast previous and newly released guidelines
- Take action to increase partnership and collaboration with clinicians
- Identify actions that can be taken to deliver quality results faster to clinicians
- Better define personalized healthcare today and explain the role of companion diagnostics
- Better describe diagnostic tools used in the patient workups
- Better describe how the evolution of laboratory testing in health has impacted the patient
- Provide screening, diagnosis and monitoring technologies presently in the clinical laboratory.
- Demonstrate the different types of laboratory testing.
- Explain how testing is used in diagnosis.
- Identify the role of the clinical laboratory in contributing to or preventing diagnostic errors
- Identify laboratory directed interventions that can reduce diagnostic errors
This event will bring together research scientists, post docs, principal investigators, lab directors and professionals from around the world to learn about recent advances in genetics and genomics. This conference offers an amazing opportunity as it is free to participants, and there will be no out-of-pocket expenses for travel. However, participants will still benefit from interacting with a global community of like-minded colleagues, without leaving the comfort of their office or home.
Conference participants will be able to
- Attend interactive live streaming video sessions
- Have their questions answered in real-time by industry experts
- Chat live with peers and speakers
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
No crowded airports, delayed flights or expensive hotel rooms, but still the look and feel of a first-rate conference with world renowned experts. Participants also benefit from the fact that experts and vendors are more accessible, no more waiting in line to speak to someone. Think it is too good to be true? Checkout the venue and become a believer.