Our First Annual Cannabis Sciences virtual conference is now available On Demand! Cannabis Sciences is a growing field of medicine and research, with a regulatory landscape that is ever-changing, as it is becoming more accepted and legalized for medical use and new policies are being developed.
Challenged with navigating the regulatory arena, cannabis research elevates the understanding of metabolic processes to provide innovative treatment options for unmet medical needs. By bringing together cannabis industry experts, instrument manufacturers, testing labs, research scientists, medical practitioners, policy makers and professionals from around the world, LabRoots will drive collaboration and foster innovation from which new ideas expand into integrated solutions.
This complimentary conference offers a fantastic opportunity to benefit from interacting with a global community of like-minded colleagues from the comfort of home. Topics of discussion include analytical testing, extraction, sample prep, edibles manufacturing, regulatory landscape and more. As our first-ever annual event, we aim to further the conversation of cannabis sciences and analytical research.
By participating in this virtual event and watching webcast presentations, you can earn Free Continuing Education (PACE) credits. To earn educational credits, you must view an entire presentation. Following the presentation you must click on the educational credit link provided for that particular speaker and follow the required process. Once you have completed the process, you will receive a certificate for the educational credit.
Cannabis Sciences 2018 main topics included:
- Cannabis Therapies for Diseases
- Immune Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy
- Cannabis for Pediatric Disease –
- Childhood cancer, tumors
- Guidelines for parents/patients to select a safe medical cannabis product
- Pain and cannabis impact on opiate use
- Cannabis Cultivation and Extraction
- Cultivating medical cannabis
- Post-processing of Cannabis: Lab, Pilot and Process Scale
- Cannabis Testing
- regulatory compliance and standardization, as they relate to automation and LIMS
- Cannabis testing and the work RJ Lee Group is doing regarding cannabis lab auditing experience
- Current Landscape
- Legal/policy arena
- Regulatory issues
Quotes from our event attendees:
Use #LRcannabis to follow the conversation